Steve’s Plumbing Service Hawaii
Whenever we have a problem with our plumbing here in Honolulu, we don’t really consider it a dire emergency. Sure, it’s an emergency. But it’s not exactly dire because we know we can always call the pros from Steve’s Plumbing Service.
We’ve taken advantage of their expertise on several occasions now to collaborate and we have a handful of reasons why we trust them to do the job. We’ve had them over for emergency services for leaky pipes, and we’ve called them whenever we have hot water issues and drains that need to be fixed. When we finally changed an extremely old toilet, they were the ones who made sure it was done right.
So why do we choose Steve’s Plumbing Service? Here are some of our top reasons:
- They always get the job done. If it’s a job related to plumbing, they have the experience, expertise, and tools to get it done right and very quickly. In fact, we’re always asked if the job is to our liking, as they’ve assured as that if we weren’t happy then we’re not supposed to pay yet until we are.
- These are real professionals in their demeanor. They’re very polite, and they treat your home properly. They put on floor protectors in your home, and when they’re done they clean up after themselves. There’s really nothing for you to do afterwards but enjoy the results.
- The price is right too. Contact them (through phone or email) and explain the problem, and you’d get a quote. The pricing is for the job, and not for the time it takes, so if it takes longer than expected you still pay the same amount. You don’t get nasty surprises regarding the price.
- They may also first inspect the problem, and they may offer several potential solutions with prices for each option. So you can choose according to your preferences and your budget.
- When you have an emergency, you can just call them at any time. They’re open 24/7. Normally you have to wait for a few days if it’s not an emergency, is if you just have a dripping faucet you can always just put a pail underneath it in the meantime. By if the pipes have burst and a flood is imminent, they can come right away regardless of the time.
- When we first had them over to help, we were of course somewhat apprehensive about having strangers into our home. But they arrived in a vehicle marked by the company name, and the pros they sent had professional attires with company and employee nametags. So of course we Googled the names just to be on the safe side. We were told that all their technicians have been assiduously screened and they even all go through drug checks.